We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
As a Team Lead, Technical Support, you’ll ensure the team is managed and supported in a manner that ensures an outstanding client experience for our clients.
Come join the fun and build something great with us.
What You Will Do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow, but to start with you will:
- Act as steward of our top-notch Customer Success team and the support function through steady, thorough, and compassionate leadership
- Coach and mentor our amazing Customer Success team members in all facets of their jobs
- Assist in monitoring, evaluating, conducting quality assurance checks for all channels (text, chat and phone), and ensuring Service Level Agreements are met
- Stay current on system and procedural updates and ensure both understanding / acceptance and adoption of updates internally
- Cultivate and foster an understanding of Leadpages' performance standards and procedures, enabling a superior level of support to our customers
- Help drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the escalation process, make recommendations for improvement, and perform other support escalation responsibilities
- Create reports and analyze metrics for trends and problem areas and recommend mitigation to support leadership
- Participate in process improvement planning like a boss
- Influence a positive and fun work environment
- Complete special projects as assigned
What You Have Done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to document processes and procedures
- Superior client service skills, written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated team player; self starter; independent thinker; excellent judgment
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Previous supervision and leadership experience, with the ability to delegate tasks as necessary
Who You Are:
- You have developed a strong and unwavering foundation with your prior mentoring and coaching experience
- You have a great analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- You are flexible when it comes to an ever-changing work environment and are able to shift gears with style and grace
- You fiercely maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information
- You are an excellent communicator whether it’s written or oral, and have a knack for interpersonal communications
- You possess the innate ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks of all shapes and sizes
- You are self reliant, articulate, approachable and comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a soundbite for you, but one of your genuine qualities
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn: You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up
- Technology is your friend, not your foe
- You never say “That’s not my job"
Who We Are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #148 on the 2016 Inc. 5000 list (we were #2 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace in both 2015 and 2016. To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram, Facebook, and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- 2 (yes, two) work-from-home days per week
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note: residence in or relocation to Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN is our one non-negotiable.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function In 2016, we were overjoyed to give promotions to 27% of our stellar employees.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound Like You?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button) and a link to your LinkedIn profile. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!